(Back to SLP Home)
- Each student is offered a job interview at Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, which is one of the only amusement parks in a downtown district in our country.
- Students may also set up their own employment and/or internships as long as opportunities comply with all SLP work hours and policies.
- SLP work hours and policies
- Each student is required to work between 32-40 hours/week (Elitch Gardens Amusement Park offers each of our students the required number of hours each week).
- Weekly work schedule (TBA)
- No job can be terminated by a student without staff approval.
- A student may not stay at home from work without staff approval.
- A student must work all available dates of the project.